SO Legal Limited offer many years of experience with property law in the UK and have represented buyers, sellers and property developers. Our property and conveyancing solicitors can assist you with understanding the processes of purchasing or selling property and with all aspects of property law from arranging contracts to negotiating property disputes.
Our conveyancing solicitors and property lawyers are on hand to provide expert advice in all manner of property transactions including advising on deeds, easements, transfer of equity and stamp duty queries.
Whether you’re moving home, buying your first property or another buy to let, our Property solicitors can offer assistance with property law in the following ways:
- Help you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing or selling property in England and Wales
- Assistance with buying or selling at public auction/private treaty
- Information about the costs involved (including taxes)
- Advice for your Contract for Sale
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property
- Advice in regard to sale or purchase of vacant land, units, flats and rural land
- Advice for meeting lender requirements
- Arrange title searches and land enquiries
- Help with the legal requirements for subdivisions and property developments
- Advice in regard to building contracts
- Advice and negotiation in regard to neighbourhood disputes including dividing fence disputes
- Representation in dispute resolution and at Court
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced property layers across East Sussex in Eastbourne, Brighton, or Uckfield.