Our Corporate Solicitors routinely support large and complex transactions of a corporate nature. The range of clients can be from family owned businesses, entrepreneurs, directors of SME’s and investors or large corporations. Our team offers partner led focus on your business and company needs.
From Share Sale and Purchases, Shareholder Agreements, JV Agreements to MBOs we are able to advise you on your company needs in a cost effective and efficient way.
Our team has experience in and can provide services for a range of commercial and business law areas, including:
- Advice in regard to business structures including partnerships, trusts and corporations
- Corporate Share Sales and Purchases
- Amending Articles of Association and all Company Filing Requirements and Resolutions
- Loans to Directors and Company Filing
- Management Buy Outs and Management Buy Ins
- Shareholder Agreements and Joint Venture Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Terms and Conditions of your Business
- GDPR and Regulatory Work
- Copyright and intellectual property law
- Guarantees and security documents
- Employment law including employment contracts, employee rights, unfair dismissal and confidentiality agreements
- Advice on legislative requirements, including corporate structure, governance and compliance
- Corporate and commercial litigation in Court
- Corporate mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures & sales
- Lending agreements & refinancing
- Banking And Corporate Finance
- Employee share and option schemes
Shareholder Agreements start from £750 plus VAT
Partnership Agreements from £650 plus VAT
We can also assist with Company Formations for as little as £195 plus VAT.