At SO Legal our Commercial Solicitors have all the necessary experience to advise you on your business purchase or business sale. This can range from asset purchases (where you buy the fixtures, fittings, name, goodwill and perhaps a lease of the property) to purchasing a company (which involves buying company shares). We can assist businesses of all kinds including sole traders, partnerships, corporate structures (limited companies) and trusts. We will ensure the process of sale or purchase is as stress-free for you as possible.
A business purchase agreement or business sale contract can be a complicated process. You may have business purchase financing or deferred / delayed payment. Your business may have staff, contracts, finance to pay off, leasing agreements and bookings that need to be dealt with. Our commercially focussed business lawyers can assist you with every step and answer any of your questions in simple English so you can make the best decisions on the sale or purchase. You will be focused on your business or the target business you are purchasing. You will need a business and commercial solicitor to ensure you don’t lose sight of that. We are here to focus on your needs, protect you in the business agreements with suitable warranties, transfers of intellectual property and making sure the business is transferred in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
Our business purchase and sale lawyers at SO Legal can assist you with:
- The Sale and Purchase process of your Business
- Management Buy Outs (MBO’s)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Advising on suitable Business structures and Business Purchase Financing
- Commercial Contracts
- Lease terms for your new commercial premises
- Put and Call options
- Employment issues and TUPE (Transfer of Employees on transfer of business ownership)
- Charges and financing of purchases
- Transfers of premises licences and licensing
- Transfers of equipment
- Franchise agreements
- Arranging due diligence searches on a target business or company
- Advising on your business purchase contract
- providing a business purchase and sale checklist
Contact Hamed Ovaisi to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced business solicitors across East Sussex in Eastbourne, Brighton, Uckfield or Notting Hill.