At SO Legal, our Commercial Property solicitors offer many years of experience within commercial and property law in the UK. With an expert team having represented large portfolio landlords, retail tenants, buyers, lenders, sellers and property developers of all kinds, we are able to assist in the full range of property transactions, whether you are buying a commercial property as an investment, developing land for housing or commercial buildings, or renting your first leasehold shop.
Commercial Property transactions can vary in their complexity and at SO Legal we tailor your commercial property transaction to you. SO Legal also have an excellent property development law, town and country planning and construction law department able to assist from small scale house conversions to large scale development projects. Our planning, construction and development department consists of some of the most experienced development lawyers to assist you throughout the process, from site assembly, to the planning application, financing and building, to development and subsequent leasing and/or selling of the completed units.
Commercial Property Investment can be an excellent decision, although there can be significant issues at every corner. Our commercial property lawyers in Eastbourne, Uckfield and Brighton are here to assist you with all your requests. We are your trusted advisers in complicated commercial and business law issues, here to help give you jargon-free advice with straightforward and cost-effective solutions.
Our Commercial Property Solicitors can offer assistance in the following areas:
- Property acquisition and development finance
- Negotiating commercial leases of shops, factories, warehouses and all other commercial property
- Freehold purchases and sales
- Sale and Purchase of business premises including shops, factories, warehouses
- Planning advice
- Construction Law
- Residential and Commercial Property Development, Planning, JCT contracts, professional appointments, warranties and project management
- Negotiating options, promotion and joint venture agreements
- Overage agreements on land sales for development
- Agricultural Sales and Purchases
- Licences and short term tenancies of land and property
- Lease renewals and Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 advice
- Resolving lease disputes
- Landlord and Tenant applications (for new leases, alterations and any consents)
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced commercial property solicitors across East Sussex in Eastbourne, Brighton, or Uckfield.