Whether you are looking for legal advice for starting a business, looking for commercial solicitors to assist with your employee contracts, or seeking legal assistance with a business purchase agreement on a new venture, at SO Legal, our team of business solicitors can assist you with your commercial strategy and commercial law enquiries. We offer practical legal solutions for individuals, small businesses in partnership, limited companies and small and medium enterprises. We can also assist in all aspects of commercial property from leasing shops and warehouses to refinancing and the sale or purchase of commercial property.
Business and Commercial Law can be a daunting subject, and additional worries over documentation and legal jargon will not assist your growth. At SO Legal, we’re here to be part of your team and your success.
At SO Legal our team of commercial and business solicitors offer the following legal services for businesses:
- Business structures and business sales and purchases: If you are establishing a new business, whether by partnership, joint venture, limited company, LLP, or franchise, we can help you ensure that you are establishing a business with the correct documentation and advice to get you started on the right path to success. If you are interested in restructuring you current business, we can help with partnership agreements, partnership retirement or dissolution as well as corporate restructuring.
- Business contracts: Our business lawyers are skilled at preparing legal contracts including business purchase agreements and business sales, franchise agreements, supply agreements, service agreements, distribution agreements, partnership agreements, and commercial contracts. We can review the contract terms and conditions and ensure that all necessary due diligence requested by you for your business or franchise purchase is reported in plain English.
- Commercial disputes and commercial litigation: We offer dispute resolution services and business litigation covering a wide range of problems including breach of contract, building and property disputes, debt recovery, copyright infringement, partnership disputes and corporations law.
- Corporate law: We can assist with shareholder agreements, advice on corporate governance, and documenting company administrations. We can also advise on selling your company and deal with the share purchase or share sale and the share purchase agreement, business purchase agreement and contracts.
- Franchises: If you’re looking to buy into a franchise we can help you go through the franchise agreement and disclosure documents to make sure that you are aware of all of the issues that could make or break your new business.
- Intellectual property, copyright, trademarks and patents: We can help you manage and enforce your intellectual property rights, including litigation where needed. We can also help you with registering designs, patents and trademarks.
- Property and leasing: We can assist with the leasing of retails and all other commercial property acting for both landlords and tenants. We can also assist with the sale or purchase of commercial property with experienced lawyers. We are expert commercial property lawyers.
- Employment law: We can draw up or review employment contracts and workplace agreements as well as assist with disputes and unfair dismissals. We can also assist with occupational health and safety issues.
- Bankruptcy and insolvency: We can assist with the whole process of recovering money owed to you from an initial Letter of Demand through to Court actions.
- Commercial property refining and mortgages: Our expert Commercial property department can assist in bank finance on your purchase of Commercial Property or refinancing initiatives. We are able to act for all major lenders and our commercial lawyers have a proven record in efficiently finalising commercial property transaction. From drafting and review mortgages, guarantees, charges and other securities documentation as well as advise in regard to specific taxes.
Our East Sussex business solicitors located in Eastbourne, Brighton, and Uckfield can help your business get off to a good start, help nurture and sustain more established business and corporate relationships, and assist in any commercial or business enquiry relating to your legal contracts, employees or other transactions as you may require.
Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced business solicitors in East Sussex.